State rebuilt using African oil
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the State rebuilt using African oil crossword clue.
"State rebuilt using African oil" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Delicate fabric created using spike
- Small version of 20 across is so stylish
- Day worker holds European qualification for starter
- Two women vacated settlement
- Work for tenor in the role of king
- Send back theatre subsidy - it stops waste
- See heads of department at the EGM
- Put roll on copier - it keeps the end clean
- Approval after chap (sailor) delivers fish
- Where to go if dislocating hips a lot