Starts holding a subway strap
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Starts holding a subway strap crossword clue.
"Starts holding a subway strap" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Like a wild party
- Three-pointers propelled by a FOOT
- The Lord's Prayer
- NFL whistle blower
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Keogh plan alternative
- Olay alternative
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.