Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Starring role crossword clue.
"Starring role" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Big bird
- Co-star of Joanne Woodward in 1958's 'The Long, Hot Summer'
- Gardener's soil
- Co-star of Nick Robinson in 2013's 'The Kings of Summer'
- Stank to high heaven
- Sound, as an argument
- 'The unmitigated ___!'
- Island of Tuscany
- Demi who tweeted 'Your kids are so lucky to have you' to Bruce Willis on Father's Day
- Beach ___
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Treat with contempt — imitation
Crossword clues of the day
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Hoard money