Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stare at crossword clue.
"Stare at" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 3 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Premier Sunday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fuzzy wear
- Takes time to process
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Historical periods
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Piece of footwear that's worn on snowy days
- Pen that includes a trough
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
Crossword clues of the day
- What serenity starts with
- Label above a Gail Collins or David Brooks column on nytimes.com
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- ''Darn it!''
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- SiriusXM medium
- Lunar phenomenon
- Country music record label
- Animals that Lennie loved in 'Of Mice and Men'