Star is given fixed allowance for festivity
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Star is given fixed allowance for festivity crossword clue.
"Star is given fixed allowance for festivity" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the British-style crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Clear set of policy proposals with nothing eliminated
- Play featuring titled figure generally marginalised by holy books
- Seasoned sausage with starters of stuffed aubergines lures friend in Paris
- Agents following in this way Liberal Party
- Person in familiar sense, say, associated with a wine shop
- Lout in a mob rampaging is individually exposed
- One missing a book dispatched by European conglomerate, finally
- Dreadful dump entered by two bishops touring island
- License first person at work showing enthusiastic interest
- … covering round character with enough money to keep going