Standard sports news being shown
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Standard sports news being shown crossword clue.
"Standard sports news being shown" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Vocabulary of large person who used to be revered?
- Funny fellow fed on guava's skin
- The writer's after moving type of verb
- Boater, say, welcoming some home
- Chic nurse no hugs console
- Tech company needs time to make program
- Pickle lids turned the wrong way
- A schoolkid's problem covered by Isaac Newton
- Hastened to fire rifle
- That lady in the bath is a high-up leader
- One piece of turf outside recently cut off
- Relax with partner after endless sex
- Object to nurse cutting break
- Age when one may legally buy alcohol in the UK
- Sit on river and fish
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
- Its anthem is "Amhrán na bhFiann"
- Out-of-shape group of patients receiving exercise classes
- Kitchen deputy
- Singles player in the 1950s
Crossword clues of the day
- Greek underworld
- One's rolled up with soldier upset in vehicle
- Marvel superhero with the power to shrink, with "the"
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- Where Prince Kuhio Day is celebrated
- Author/TV personality who wrote "Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park"
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Serve sugarless cola without opening snacks
- Invention of Guglielmo Marconi
- Modern party planning aid