Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say crossword clue.
"Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Page has to be translated into language
- Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
- ’80s duo rejects EU and beats science?
- Heartless Tory stifles anger over daughter's misfortune
- Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play?
- It's cold tea at home with sweetener
- Artwork made in two seconds by da Vinci, ignoring the odds
- Hunter reforms parrot-eating man
- Boy's brown tin
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- What the Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency is for Boris
- Jill ___, winning 2019 Women's World Cup coach
- Sought a Senate seat, say
- Extremely slow speed
- ''Without a doubt!''
- Bargain shopper's opportunity
- Eye-fooling canvases
- Creative influence
- Chris Stapleton single that won the 2018 Grammy for Best Country Song
- A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back
Crossword clues of the day
- Pacifist's demand
- Humor magazine that will be ending newsstand distribution this year
- When "Roseanne" aired for most of its original run: Abbr.
- Opposite of closeted
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- Nintendo rival
- Finish doing the dishes
- '___ the Wild' (2007 Emile Hirsch film)
- Kacey Musgraves single that won the 2019 Grammy for Best Country Song