Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say crossword clue.
"Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Artwork made in two seconds by da Vinci, ignoring the odds
- Indeed, called crazy
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Government's latest reshuffle — start to see whole organised perceptions
- Before end of race, Harry is moved lower
- Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
- It's cold tea at home with sweetener
- Old noble in fancy hat and nice clothing
- Heartless Tory stifles anger over daughter's misfortune
- ’80s duo rejects EU and beats science?
- Disperse in everwidening circles
- Give in, so to speak
- "Impossible Is Nothing" sloganeer
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- Part of Mork's goodbye
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Fictional land of books and film
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'