Spurs wanting a final point getting a stroke of luck
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Spurs wanting a final point getting a stroke of luck crossword clue.
"Spurs wanting a final point getting a stroke of luck" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Disreputable, extremely short, wasn't standing up straight
- Start to undress in land by middle of Wimbledon Common
- Feature of golfing Masters — one embraced in another sport
- Vulgar relations have finished going on stage
- That man's failing, mate — but he's still in office
- Staggered round city — time to be taken back into house
- Crucial point about children in pack
- Prince getting worried talked rubbish
- Not completely straight with lawyers about minister
- Possible replacement's in box — leave lid off
- Succeed in oppo research, perhaps
- Hard hit, in baseball lingo
- Type of beer made by Stone Brewing: Abbr.
- This, to Toms
- 'What a piece of work __': 'Hamlet'
- Lil' pup
- Part of a car that can be personalized
- MuggleNet, for Harry Potter devotees
- Submitted one's taxes online: Hyph.
- Root crop and pulse picked up
Crossword clues of the day
- One of the great circles
- Gee preceder
- Jessica with Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress Oscars
- Chance of loss
- Brand of "anti-aging" products
- Missing from a military post: Abbr.
- 'Mad ___' (Mel Gibson movie)
- Home to Sandusky and Shaker Heights
- Identification of a problem from its symptoms
- Former Greek monetary unit