Spook lies regularly about Eastern European
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Spook lies regularly about Eastern European crossword clue.
"Spook lies regularly about Eastern European" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nora begins to use alias in Birr perplexing catalogue keepers
- Scoundrel wearing fedora scales wall surreptitiously
- Thrill doctor, perhaps, in taxi
- That short winter began to end with this
- Regularly engage Charlie up here with small container
- On the same pitch as rough boy in college
- Strange, unknown primate at peak
- Drunken wag outside hostelry under shade
- Openly, and clumsily, stole sum from inn, perhaps - awful!
- Having higher standard, Dior heads off, excitedly, to sup with the Queen