Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Splits crossword clue.
"Splits" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Gallant — in a hurry
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Conserve made from oranges
- Wasn't indifferent
Crossword clues of the day
- Large naval vessels
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Lack enough food
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Harsh note from a trumpet
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- Largest Central American country