Specially trained police squad — a wet mast (anag)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Specially trained police squad — a wet mast (anag) crossword clue.
"Specially trained police squad — a wet mast (anag)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Brief swim
- Basketball rebound play
- 'In a sense, I guess'
- Dispensers of 20s
- Class studying demand curves, for short
- Egyptian goddess who was the mother of Horus
- Fairy tale monster
- Promises of eventual repayment
- Abolitionist who was the first person executed for treason in the United States
- In this location
Crossword clues of the day
- Clutch, e.g
- It can be verde or roja
- Insta post
- Slumped-shoulders response to a task
- Send provocative pics, say
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- Ancient German
- Did an uncanny impression of
- Platform on a stage
- Former MLB pitcher nicknamed 'Flash'