Space aliens: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Space aliens: Abbr. crossword clue.
"Space aliens: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Trojan ___ (ancient conflict)
- Jeff who heads Amazon
- 'That's clear to me now'
- 180° from WNW: Abbr.
- Ginger ales and colas, for example
- Type of flatbread whose name reads the same forward and backward
- Forces out, like discs from a DVD player
- Make angry
- Fashion designer Oscar de la ___
- Code that's put into an ATM: Abbr.
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
- "Well, that's quite a coincidence ..."
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Gaseous element
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- John Dye's 'Touched by an Angel' role
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency