Sound advice for local authority
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sound advice for local authority crossword clue.
"Sound advice for local authority" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gondola in position round north
- Poorly Neil entertains one stay in bed
- Incident some prevented
- Woodcutter's commercials on radio
- Fashion house in Lincoln between lakes
- Bloodsucker stakeholders could kill?
- Vehicle to decay in plant
- Strong man one with a fairy
- Encourage hen to lay?
- Peter out in allotment finds incline
- Enterprise group
- Classic hit that begins "My friends feel it's their appointed duty ..."
- Country without an official army, navy or air force
- "Law & Order" actor who played Gloria's ex-husband Javier on "Modern Family"
- Suit, for short
- Almond __ (crunchy candy)
- "How could ___ so blind?"
- Slender swords
- Wait in neutral
- Sixers in pro sports, for short?
Crossword clues of the day
- Look like a villain
- ___ Pepper (title character from a Beatles album): Abbr.
- Candidates for decoration
- Neighbor of Lebanon and Iraq
- Like some parking and poetry
- "Best in Show" actor who played Phil's father Frank on "Modern Family"
- Professional whose busy season generally ends April 15: Abbr.
- Gin and ___ (basic summer cocktail)
- Top floor of a house
- "Do Ya" band, informally