Sound advice for local authority
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sound advice for local authority crossword clue.
"Sound advice for local authority" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tory stupid to see shrink
- Bloodsucker stakeholders could kill?
- Horse carrying Frenchman in search
- Class answer good person sitting in church
- Poorly Neil entertains one stay in bed
- Scale up in production for medicine
- Encourage hen to lay?
- Take huge strides in surgical operation
- Heavy rock from Colorado city
- Belgian city for example in tall tale
- Last name of the filmmaking brothers who made 'Raising Arizona' and 'Fargo'
- "On Language" columnist William
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Lie right along the edge of
- Einstein's birth city
- Food component that may be 'saturated' or 'trans'
- Singer Grant with the 1980s hits 'Electric Avenue' and 'Romancing the Stone'
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Detective's handheld view enlarger
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
Crossword clues of the day
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- Abandons all hope
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- 2020 crime drama spun off from a Missy Peregrym series
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- Malfoy who antagonized his classmate Harry Potter
- Water whirled
- Lone Ranger's companion