Sort of cell-phone message
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sort of cell-phone message crossword clue.
"Sort of cell-phone message" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cubes with spots
- Half-dozen prefix
- Do some tape editing
- One with superhuman powers
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency
- Powell, Paulson, Rumsfeld, etc.
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Jokey suffix with most
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'
Crossword clues of the day
- Visitors' announcement
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Members of une sororité
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Most October births
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Fictional land of books and film
- Train segment
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- New York social reformer whose name is on a Manhattan housing project