Sort of boomerang likely to lose line and deviate
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sort of boomerang likely to lose line and deviate crossword clue.
"Sort of boomerang likely to lose line and deviate" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Warning: a large branch by our cartoonist
- Lee proved to be sporting photographer's solution
- Dancing rumba without a singer for protection
- Switching on Apple with new version of office
- Place vessels around large plot
- Board's on edge?
- Hail lovely ground
- One leaves the old governor's band
- Lofty's 'prior use' rumpus
- Soak vessel and put back
- Navels for 90% of us
- 2018 drama from Mexico that won Oscars for Best Director and Best Cinematography
- 'That's what ___ said!' (running gag on 'The Office')
- The Beatles' "Back in the ___"
- Longtime SeaWorld attraction
- E-filing org.
- Word before car or machine
- Greeting card for an ailing friend
- 2006 fantasy from Spain and Mexico that won Oscars for Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, and Best Makeup
- ___ John letter (written breakup)