Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Somewhat moist crossword clue.
"Somewhat moist" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "They've been around the block ___ times"
- ___ hour (period of heavy traffic)
- "Rhinestone Cowboy" singer Campbell
- Field, or Tony Soprano's daughter
- Federal group that monitors the airwaves: Abbr.
- Slowly crumble, like a rocky hillside
- Killed, as a dragon
- Former Giants quarterback Manning
- Sticky stuff used during an ultrasound
- Action word such as "speak" or "sing"
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Moderate running pace
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Mail-in contest submission
- Sandpaper surface
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Large briny body of water
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Period after sunset
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show