Something in the fryer, I appreciate that meal served up into which last of ketchup goes
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Something in the fryer, I appreciate that meal served up into which last of ketchup goes crossword clue.
"Something in the fryer, I appreciate that meal served up into which last of ketchup goes" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old star with cane enslaves a minister
- Endlessly fine talent, novelty
- Nice skin of orca shimmering on sea, say, in deep water?
- Isn't grass cut for racecourse?
- Fibrous material in rope across width in rolled-over timber
- Test judgement, having turned on solicitor?
- Proper screens an element of bronzing — catching rays?
- Father supporting container filled with last of wine
- Fertiliser everyone can see fed to flipping old badger
- Circled by bees, the drunk kicks out
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Do the hula or waltz
- Copenhagen natives
- Crops up
- Armenia's capital
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
Crossword clues of the day
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Electric-meter measurement
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Mail-in contest submission
- Creep slowly, like lava
- ''My cup runneth __''