Some men in Exeter: how many?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Some men in Exeter: how many? crossword clue.
"Some men in Exeter: how many?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Buy a way out from Cwmbran somehow
- Sinister order in America enlisting Oscar
- Enclosed tightly, see lad in trouble
- Wise men: some from Agincourt
- Work hard for the party
- Sailor moving airmen on river
- Caution a looker about Scots man
- Argument with editor didn't go well
- Perhaps Tony died after a battle
- Ninny died - rest in peace
- Work at something casually
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Paul, in Rome
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Subj. related to physiology
- Large member of the deer family
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
Crossword clues of the day
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Cake that often has many layers
- Reaction to cold or fright
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Pen that includes a trough
- Jungle predator's sound
- 2020 film about a cartoon dog
- "Orinoco Flow" musician
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Tropical plant used on sunburns