Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Some conjunctions crossword clue.
"Some conjunctions" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Spinning top whose four sides bear the Hebrew letters found in this puzzle's circles
- Leap with a pole
- Member of a network's standards and practices department
- Quipster's query
- Profs' helpers
- Cellist awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Obama
- Swedish superstar singers
- Need a massage, perhaps
- Lacking an institutionalized power structure, as a city or state
- Crime story statement
Crossword clues of the day
- River beneath the Pont Neuf
- Hamm who was named U.S. Soccer Female Player of the Year five times
- Self-proclaimed 'Milk's Favorite Cookie'
- Fabric interwoven with glistening threads
- Places to work out
- Team with a record 27 World Series titles
- Crash into from behind
- Nation whose official language is Hebrew