Soldiers with blanket, asleep, essentially woken by this?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Soldiers with blanket, asleep, essentially woken by this? crossword clue.
"Soldiers with blanket, asleep, essentially woken by this?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- … drunk actor with case of Moselle wine
- Spread out blind to get through
- Troubles of computing stopping American businessman
- Give up drugs with cocaine cut
- Rich one, Conservative joining club
- Cry as body of collier found in coalface?
- Teacher’s to take one school to collect college books
- Gangster stole one
- Children’s entertainer delivers party drink in these?
- A good sign for workers here
Crossword clues of the day
- Type of beer made by Stone Brewing: Abbr.
- Bart's born-first sister
- Goddess often depicted holding an ankh
- 'What a piece of work __': 'Hamlet'
- Jessica with Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress Oscars
- Routers created with British investment less likely to break down
- Submitted one's taxes online: Hyph.
- Cancelled, as a NASA launch
- 'Lose You to Love Me' singer Gomez
- Potatoes, by another name