Soldier over first lieutenant on the German aircraft
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Soldier over first lieutenant on the German aircraft crossword clue.
"Soldier over first lieutenant on the German aircraft" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One may have an attachment to picking up William Blake's last letter?
- Type of litter found on this island produced by old social and political movement
- There's no end to this entire melody by The Yardbirds, for starters
- Cover story of some Somali bishop
- It's juvenile to open 11 down
- Must get away from the assumption these are for key players?
- Temperamental workers for the most part at court in Lebanon
- Flag from wild tree's arm
- Strange patterns found in the chapel
- Leans over in stressful way when making a note of the greatest in foreign cities
- Reading basics
- Fuzzy wear
- British goodbyes
- Mixed-breed dogs
- Best Supporting Actor winner for 2019's 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
- Animals that Lennie loved in 'Of Mice and Men'
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Leather with a napped surface
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- Like FX, but not Fox
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Pen that includes a trough
- China : renminbi :: Japan : ___
- What milk and yogurt are rich in
- Flavoring in a shaker
- Again ___ again (repeatedly)
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River