Soldier is not the first generating a rumour in seedy New York club
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Soldier is not the first generating a rumour in seedy New York club crossword clue.
"Soldier is not the first generating a rumour in seedy New York club" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Road, in a manner of speaking, is not finished going through part of Europe
- Rising river for ages? What Monteverdi worked on in Venice!
- Heard coming out of jazz club, foreign politician in genuine trouble from the start
- Show off War Horse - the type that's not well done
- Advice for crossing a minefield from individuals following guard dogs around (5,3'1,4)
- Work for the scientists from old, old city
- Part of the hospital care for the white powder
- Line of roentgen found in unstable nickel
- Bit of breakfast undercooked served up with crackers
- Garland returns to trio in Dixieland