Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sock pattern crossword clue.
"Sock pattern" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Uncultured person
- Roman god of war, father of Romulus and Remus
- Group with a washboard
- Spots for wet bars
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Don't know when to shut up
Crossword clues of the day
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man
- Pipe section named for a vowel
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Gas pump abbr.
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Collection of seeds?
- Forward in phraseology