Socialist pretended to be held back before publication
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Socialist pretended to be held back before publication crossword clue.
"Socialist pretended to be held back before publication" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Decent amount to clear up problem?
- Great flow under ground
- Be reasonable, when regular partner is working
- Sound hesitant leaving presentation for execution in America
- Both sides abandon long aspect when gambling
- Don't go out without your cap? It's a shame
- Flash poseur dancing around her, for example
- Grooming hard worker to take time for run
- Family time in spot that's fittingly close
- Boss upset by right-wing whinging
Crossword clues of the day
- Is impatient during the kitchen remodel?
- Jumbo rider
- You are here
- Sleeve designs, informally
- Marsupials that enjoy eucalyptus leaves
- Copier tray abbr.
- Basketball coaches' position swaps, perhaps?
- Animal on California's flag
- Middle name for John Hooker or Kathie Gifford
- "Aaron Burr, ___" ("Hamilton" song)