Socialiser in 1009 — the Queen!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Socialiser in 1009 — the Queen! crossword clue.
"Socialiser in 1009 — the Queen!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Did you pen best composition? Absolutely!
- Gold beats yttrium in stiff test
- Consider the same sick lady outside as well enough
- Castrate violently without using a spray
- Took no action on rent — stupidly I tried!
- Alter in the case of quiet mimic
- Seized power held by American, rude bastard
- Enquire after barrier material
- Studs in tatty clothing not for them
- Kiss on Mother's Day — in December?
- Perfect job for someone named Landon?
- Succeed in oppo research, perhaps
- Sadat of Mideast history
- Line-skipping option at the airport, for short
- Summon, in a way
- Former company with a crooked logo, appropriately enough
- Motor oil brand
- Perfect job for someone named Cole?
- Computers taken to Genius Bars
- Creatures whose males barely eat or drink during incubation
Crossword clues of the day
- Mary Barra, for G.M., beginning in 2014
- They have many followers online
- Perfect job for someone named Stu?
- Paid for a ride, in a way
- Where wedding vows are exchanged
- Common DVD release day
- Eager reply to an invitation
- Breaker of a celebrity breakup, maybe
- 'What a piece of work __': 'Hamlet'
- "C'mon, tell me!"