Soccer boot twisted in dive
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Soccer boot twisted in dive crossword clue.
"Soccer boot twisted in dive" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ion ___, onetime Romanian tennis star
- The hot center of the earth
- Friend of Mr. Noodle on children's TV
- Knightly order's kind of cross
- Continent that spans 11 time zones
- Drop-off spot
- Website that debunks urban legends
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants
- 'Suddenly Susan' actress who's six feet tall
- Changes a Wikipedia page, for example
Crossword clues of the day
- Performance of Wagner or Verdi, say
- Mexican beer brand
- Mouse catcher with a spring
- Native people seen in 'M*A*S*H'
- Sponsored results on Google
- Big name in dog food
- 'Thelma & Louise' star who's six feet tall
- Eponymous town in southeastern Connecticut
- Ryan Seacrest's talent show, for short
- Historic megalomaniac