Snake that squeezes
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Snake that squeezes crossword clue.
"Snake that squeezes" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Early rocker Domino who sang 'Blueberry Hill'
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Like FX, but not Fox
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- What milk and yogurt are rich in
- What serenity starts with
- British goodbyes
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Label above a Gail Collins or David Brooks column on nytimes.com
- Flavoring in a shaker
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ cords (tissues used for speaking)
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Why I'm not singing today
- Historical periods
- China : renminbi :: Japan : ___
- Scoreboard zeros
- Luggage carrier at a hotel
- Country music record label
- Best Supporting Actor winner for 2019's 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'