Small potatoes or peanuts, nibbles for hen party?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Small potatoes or peanuts, nibbles for hen party? crossword clue.
"Small potatoes or peanuts, nibbles for hen party?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What man in essence and woman in effect both have proverbially to solve the problem immediately?
- Country in deceit more fuelled by alcohol, reportedly?
- Dimmer student finally admitted to county town after pretty low grade
- Numbers coming up, split spoils including deposit
- One enjoying a drink eats nuts in season
- Seed perhaps mine, though not a tree, ultimately
- Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say?
- German slimmer
- Round rings, circle left in region on base of nipple
- US politician in priest turned rotten
- Puts back at 00:00, say
- Sparkling red gem
- Softball stats
- "Nothing special"
- Former First Lady Bush
- The other player in a two-person game
- Muscles targeted by planks
- "Send along your response"
- 'Ghostbusters' actress who plays the mother of Prince Akeem's son in 'Coming 2 America'
- 'The Pioneer Woman' chef Drummond