Small man, university student, one for Spurs?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Small man, university student, one for Spurs? crossword clue.
"Small man, university student, one for Spurs?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Exhaust American power restraining EU
- Fashion house in Lincoln between lakes
- Poorly Neil entertains one stay in bed
- Strong man one with a fairy
- School member stuffing cabbage
- Peter out in allotment finds incline
- Belgian city for example in tall tale
- Bloodsucker stakeholders could kill?
- Extravagant six amid ridicule
- Singer old lady with kebab we hear
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Completes building site at college
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Send out, as sound waves
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
Crossword clues of the day
- Beer in can? That's a keeper
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- In a little while (informal)
- Hoard money
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays