Small chunk of characters aboard main U-boat
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Small chunk of characters aboard main U-boat crossword clue.
"Small chunk of characters aboard main U-boat" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Some of the mayhem anticipated by tough guy
- The first person from queue heading to trial with talent spotter
- Palatial Oxford bar is not finished in the run-up to Easter
- Type of music produced by Egan consuming a fair amount of weed that's going around
- Make an impression on both sides of Ethiopian Church
- Neighbours took off around island to Spain, a European country
- Pat and Oscar Furlong from Paper might get this slight exposure labouring outdoors when it's heating up
- Over river with small and long fish
- Sounds popular in skiing mecca
- Scrutinising shot from the borders produced by one of those at St Andrews