Small amount of cash turned up (100 pounds) outside diner
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Small amount of cash turned up (100 pounds) outside diner crossword clue.
"Small amount of cash turned up (100 pounds) outside diner" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stock cut, investing currency from the east
- Knocked back one's ginger drink
- Whizz over finale of Bach, needing one piece for bar
- Extremely coquettish kind of yellow jumper turned up where one goes at night
- Rendezvous in French bar
- River weeds in new ports, perhaps
- Cricket scores you heard upped for Ashes holders
- Place Franco-German articles in sack
- Extra time to follow chaps who do yoga?
- Theban plays fail to make peaceful appeal