Sly return of axes
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sly return of axes crossword clue.
"Sly return of axes" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Paper cut section showing brief sharp comment
- Lined out to break horse, lacking cojones!
- One can be taken in with room to spare
- Explode without full force? That's a mistake
- Check pressure again
- God is into prayer a lot
- Convict returns with mineral — and plenty of it
- A group performing 'Surrender'
- Prove a sun exploded like this
- Climbing rodents fed with form of protein shake