Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty crossword clue.
"Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rather crude bitter? A familiar complaint
- Lives round New Badger, like Cinderella
- Led away from exceedingly awkward pressing need
- Plonker from Stanislavski's school
- Kinks to play winter sport stadium at first
- Device for carrying back, say, fatty mixture
- Oscar-winning film: King Sebastian
- Act like a student after bad mark horror
- Indian archway not suitably constructed to frame ancient deity
- Horse sucks energy from flower
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Road/bridge charge
- Chunk of ice
- Gas pump abbr.
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Group with a washboard
- Make more secure, in a way
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
Crossword clues of the day
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Uses a coaster or toboggan, say
- Virtuoso, informally
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Don't know when to shut up
- Opposite of remote
- Sea __ (Galway bay)
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Prince George and Prince Louis, to Prince William