Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty crossword clue.
"Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tip: it's an inheritance limitation
- Kinks to play winter sport stadium at first
- Robin Hood's situation: showing ring, truly desperate to take a wife
- Barnet seals?
- Drive away, restricting speed initially, then create a stir
- Writer's place in the wilds?
- Surrey's top feature, musically
- Device for carrying back, say, fatty mixture
- Act like a student after bad mark horror
- Burn with very little smoke and turn to dust