Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Slightly squiffy crossword clue.
"Slightly squiffy" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- Massey of old films (A LION anagram)
- Time on a schedule
- Maine-based mail order brand
- Like an early Central American civilization
- Subjects in which women have traditionally been underrepresented, for short
- Rebounding sound
- 'Whatever you'd like'
- Member of a major-league team with a name that's out of this world?
- Cast celebration at the end of filming
- Two-hour commute to the office, e.g.