Slightly sour, like a kumquat
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Slightly sour, like a kumquat crossword clue.
"Slightly sour, like a kumquat" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Meat-and-vegetable meals
- Heckler's comment
- Very high mark
- Perennial known for attracting butterflies
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- The 'A' in the government organization 'NEA'
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Get started''
- Midwest state whose postal abbreviation is a pair of vowels
- 'Veronica' singer who was born Declan Patrick MacManus
- Taiwan tech giant with a Predator line
- Fools' Day month
- 'I'll be glad to'
- Puma alternative
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Year-round vacation city
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla