Sleep for cadets and trainees not always possible, to begin with
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sleep for cadets and trainees not always possible, to begin with crossword clue.
"Sleep for cadets and trainees not always possible, to begin with" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Put out by former enchantment, reportedly
- Might Marxist duo be weirdly successful with both right and left?
- Might shock one if 14 across is discovered, in the end, to be not so clever
- Helps you see decor nearly finished within
- Friends return to the German hotel in haphazard manner
- Charges card for top quality paper
- Sweet drink makes redhead feel unwell, I hear
- Mashed potatoes phased out and replaced by other nightshades
- Permission to stay overnight or to take off, perhaps
- Cast this show about rising American prosecutor
Crossword clues of the day
- Readers may flip over it
- Mood setters for a romantic dinner
- Letter resembling Indiana University's logo
- Member of la familia
- 'The Godfather' actor Vigoda
- Potatoes, in Indian cuisine
- Got into a pickle?
- Often-uttered lead-in to ''That's gotta hurt!''
- Pressed Command-S
- Prez who founded the March of Dimes