Slang term for the Mafia
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Slang term for the Mafia crossword clue.
"Slang term for the Mafia" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lennox with the R&B hit 'Got Me'
- British bar
- Crunchy Italian cookies that may be dipped in coffee
- '___ there be light'
- 'The Fresh Prince of ___-Air'
- Side that often comes with curry
- Seafood in a shell
- Hundred ___ Wood (home of Winnie the Pooh)
- Essential piece of furniture for a hotel room
- ___ this moment (starting immediately)
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Snowwoman accessory
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- What you'd rather not hear
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Swahili boss
- Quite an achievement
- Cheerios' corny cousin
Crossword clues of the day
- Some party hires, for short
- Size in a lingerie shop
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Part of many partnership names
- Seemed pleased
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard