Sixth sense, for short
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sixth sense, for short crossword clue.
"Sixth sense, for short" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Largest Central American country
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Get free
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Jazz instrument (abbr)
- Gallant — in a hurry
- Conserve made from oranges
Crossword clues of the day
- Lack enough food
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Immediately under pressure there
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East
- Key above Caps Lock
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Seating option at a diner