Sir Viv __, cricketer after whom the test ground in Antigua is named
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sir Viv __, cricketer after whom the test ground in Antigua is named crossword clue.
"Sir Viv __, cricketer after whom the test ground in Antigua is named" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Edith __, singer with no regrets
- The __ Charter, joint US-UK declaration from 14 August 1941
- Harriet Beecher __, American abolitionist
- Test cricket ground in Kolkata
- Test cricket ground in London
- A member of a class of animal of which spiders are the most common
- __ Bridge, test cricket ground in Nottingham
- __ Gardens, test cricket ground in Cardiff
- Test cricket ground in Cape Town
- Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510)
- Relax with partner after endless sex
- Miss Muffet's complaint?
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.
- English call on John Barnes, ultimately to lead dribbling
- Kitchen deputy
- Object to nurse cutting break
- Brooklyn Net and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2011
- Bit of pastry on outside of cake
- Singer who aims high
- Fake — failure
Crossword clues of the day
- French name often given to pet poodles
- Out-of-shape group of patients receiving exercise classes
- Detroit Piston and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2009
- Overwhelming amount
- Brief personal encounter — single performance
- Country harvest picked up
- One piece of turf outside recently cut off
- Hot drink that's popular in England
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Public open space