Sinkers of ships, in a saying
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sinkers of ships, in a saying crossword clue.
"Sinkers of ships, in a saying" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Toothpaste or hand sanitizer, typically
- Capital of Jordan
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Detailed, with 'out'
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship
- Time on the throne
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Prefix for some music genres
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Disagreeing words
Crossword clues of the day
- NFL whistle blower
- John or Jane in court
- 'Love, Simon' actor who plays high school senior Eric Walker on A Teacher
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Law school course
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?