Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sink, settle crossword clue.
"Sink, settle" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
Crossword clues of the day
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- ''Get started''
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- Craft store inventory
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Minutes taken up