Singer whose hits include Someone Like You
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Singer whose hits include Someone Like You crossword clue.
"Singer whose hits include Someone Like You" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- US state bordered by Idaho and Arizona
- Don __, actor in Ocean's Eleven and The Guard
- Yugoslav leader, 1953-1980
- Thriller franchise starring Keanu Reeves as a retired hitman
- Seumas __, Labour Party director of communications
- Varlam __, Russian author known for his Kolyma Tales
- The __, Kafka's story of Gregor Samsa
- Viktoriya __, Russian author whose works include Horses with Wings (1996)
- Helicopter company at the centre of the 1985 argument between Michael Heseltine and Margaret Thatcher
- Stepan __, brother of Anna Karenina
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- Hot drink that's popular in England
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Genre for Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance
- Very shamefaced about time in order
- 'Blimey, that's not right!' after drain almost gives way
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- Make the world a better place
Crossword clues of the day
- Department of France on the Bay of Biscay
- Springsteen song that begins 'Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?'
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- End of many university names
- Charley's ___ , farce staged in London in 1892, revived and adapted ever since
- Subatomic particle with a mass close to zero
- No way! Preposterous one won't face up to reality
- French name often given to pet poodles
- Match officials
- Protein-rich vegetable