Singer otherwise known as Gordon Sumner
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Singer otherwise known as Gordon Sumner crossword clue.
"Singer otherwise known as Gordon Sumner" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sadiq __, mayor of London
- Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510)
- Islamic political movement in Afghanistan
- Test cricket ground in London
- Test cricket ground in Kolkata
- Test cricket ground in Kingston, Jamaica
- Spice Girls hit from 1996
- The __, test cricket ground in Brisbane
- Test cricket ground in Cape Town
- Harriet Beecher __, American abolitionist
- Department of France on the Bay of Biscay
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- Regarding last of houses
- Genre for Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance
- Brooklyn Net and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2011
- Auto part that connects the wheels
- Subatomic particle with a mass close to zero
- Place for comings and goings — or a trip (anag)
- Charley's ___ , farce staged in London in 1892, revived and adapted ever since
- Match officials
Crossword clues of the day
- Hot drink that's popular in England
- ___ v. Ferguson (Supreme Court decision essentially overruled by Brown v. Board of Education)
- LA Laker and 16-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2003
- End of many university names
- World's largest country
- Doorway with a rounded top
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- Detroit Piston and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2009
- Thin tool with a pointy end
- 'Blimey, that's not right!' after drain almost gives way