Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Singer Turner crossword clue.
"Singer Turner" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Collection of seeds?
- Don't know when to shut up
- Dirty dog (informal)
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man
- Forward in phraseology
- Spots for wet bars
- Don't move, unfortunately
- Frankie Howerd's catchphrase - perhaps an admonition against 6
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
Crossword clues of the day
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Greek hero in the Trojan war
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Sea __ (Galway bay)
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Group with a washboard
- Soldier — in red gear (anag)