Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Singer Tori crossword clue.
"Singer Tori" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Belgian fashion designer Diane ___ Furstenberg
- Fashionable, in Beatles-era London
- Without any assistance
- Advancement at any cost
- Springtime month known for showers: Abbr.
- 'Blue Ribbon' beer brand
- Put your John Hancock on
- It represents 'rock' in the game Rock Paper Scissors
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- It's what a basketball net hangs from
Crossword clues of the day
- Body part that's sore when you have tonsillitis
- Take to ___ (scold)
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Personnel director, often
- Michael of the current 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- 1980s band whose biggest hit was 'Heat of the Moment'
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- 2000 adventure film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly