Similar to 24 across having father from Oxford, a city with Syrians spending pounds?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Similar to 24 across having father from Oxford, a city with Syrians spending pounds? crossword clue.
"Similar to 24 across having father from Oxford, a city with Syrians spending pounds?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Artistic impressions get chins wrong
- Evangelist abandons evil business managers
- Community police department arrest lecturer, famous among students of mathematics
- Reason there's no dove in video nasty
- Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place?
- Takes head off writer for making a point
- PI in Chantilly taken captive by one dropping a line
- Is unable to wait for handicap chase
- Spots revolutionary in Chechen capital
- Relative coming back from Switzerland after university to observe state? Unfortunately, that's not the case!
- Way to quit suddenly
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Lunar phenomenon
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Severe consequence
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Cake that often has many layers
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Oscar winner Tatum
- SiriusXM medium
- Leather with a napped surface
- Work at something casually
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- "Hot Fuzz" star
- "Orinoco Flow" musician