Shower that's painful in delicate extremities
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Shower that's painful in delicate extremities crossword clue.
"Shower that's painful in delicate extremities" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Expose yogurts, ignoring the odd bits
- Instruction to butcher to be dismissed
- Mess up surface of front edge of sail
- A paper turns up containing a device that's similar
- A very old wife's state
- Nick record fee on these deviously
- Bug transmitters in trustee's banks
- Add zip to green pants in special exhibit initially
- Handy American juice promoting energy
- Woman briefly recalled what may be top of volcano
- Name on the first side-by-side fridge
- Expressions of atonement
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
- Film comedy bomb of 1994
- ___ Worms (1980s toys)
- Daughter on "The Simpsons"
- Bradbury's 'Verb that moves us to Space'
- This might be cast in a police drama
- Ben-Gurion University's surroundings
- Like some winter windshields
Crossword clues of the day
- Los Angeles city that's home to Surfrider Beach
- Make whole, in a way
- Like most proverbs, in brief
- Musical repertory's 'short' conclusion
- 'A terrible thing to waste,' according to a saying
- Shown in more than one place
- Weapon on the Bayeux Tapestry
- Fast-food restaurants that sell the Crispy Colonel Sandwich
- Number punched into an A.T.M.
- Its leaves were once used in leather making