Shower that's painful in delicate extremities
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Shower that's painful in delicate extremities crossword clue.
"Shower that's painful in delicate extremities" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Instruction to butcher to be dismissed
- Pull a couple of lines on river
- A paper turns up containing a device that's similar
- A very old wife's state
- Put out your old clothes and the rest
- Mess up surface of front edge of sail
- Bug transmitters in trustee's banks
- Their lunch is wild and abandoned?
- Expose yogurts, ignoring the odd bits
- Bound over to accept old copy that's inaccurate