Shower that's painful in delicate extremities
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Shower that's painful in delicate extremities crossword clue.
"Shower that's painful in delicate extremities" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Colouring or baking agent lacking in a filling pudding
- Bound over to accept old copy that's inaccurate
- Expose yogurts, ignoring the odd bits
- Canal maybe, wide, Wear and Tay somehow combined
- Shed many layers there
- Their lunch is wild and abandoned?
- A very old wife's state
- State capital almost calm during brief salute
- Pull a couple of lines on river
- Add zip to green pants in special exhibit initially
- Confession of a nitwit?
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Do some tape editing
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Scallion relatives
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Morse clicks
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie