Showed approval of 23 being freed
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Showed approval of 23 being freed crossword clue.
"Showed approval of 23 being freed" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
- Brave but missing first chance
- Unmoved as grass has stained coat
- US city with no motorway? I am surprised
- Unexpectedly arrived during tea, drunk on this?
- Put into shape, because tangled
- Oily charm from judge leaving meeting
- Imitation marble is logical as could be
- Pronounced sorrow with board game where finance dictates policy
- Part of Africa has bounced back well, if intermittently
- Finish doing the dishes
- '___ the Wild' (2007 Emile Hirsch film)
- Humor magazine that will be ending newsstand distribution this year
- Extremely slow speed
- Kacey Musgraves single that won the 2019 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Chris Stapleton single that won the 2018 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Eye-fooling canvases
- ''Without a doubt!''
- Creative influence
- A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back
Crossword clues of the day
- Pacifist's demand
- Sought a Senate seat, say
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Bargain shopper's opportunity
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- What the Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency is for Boris
- Nintendo rival
- Opposite of closeted
- When "Roseanne" aired for most of its original run: Abbr.
- Jill ___, winning 2019 Women's World Cup coach