Show agreement to carry about a thousand small sponges
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Show agreement to carry about a thousand small sponges crossword clue.
"Show agreement to carry about a thousand small sponges" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Vehicle overturned on street trapping one bigot
- Disastrous little bit of toxic smoke rising
- Breathe heavily after somersault that's frivolous
- Angry religious group disowns oddly deficient representative sample
- Plunder harbour causing misery
- State stood endlessly for military display
- Fastidious individual
- Face idiot kissed audibly
- Broadcast relating to number one cause of boredom
- Last bits of clover to compost and decay
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Wash with effort
- Chunk of ice
- Gas pump abbr.
- Virtuoso, informally
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Pipe section named for a vowel
Crossword clues of the day
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- Collection of seeds?
- Road/bridge charge
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- One drawn to hill country
- Don't move, unfortunately
- Make more secure, in a way
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.