Short court plea
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Short court plea crossword clue.
"Short court plea" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Craft store inventory
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
Crossword clues of the day
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- ''Get started''
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Minutes taken up
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?